Examination of technical condition
Our experts conduct an examination of the technical condition of railway, road and combined bridge structures. As a result of our work, the customer receives high-quality, reliable and complete information about the technical condition of the facility.
Types of examination
- Initial survey of the newly built structure.
- Periodic examination.
As a rule, it is carried out with a frequency of once every 5 years, in order to assess the technical condition of the structure, check the compliance of the structures with the established requirements and make changes to the database.
- Diagnostics of bridge structures after major repairs.
It is carried out in order to clarify the technical condition of the structure after the repair work has been completed, to enter these clarifications into the data bank and to correct the technical passport. Reporting documentation - clarifications in the technical passport of the bridge structure.
- Pre-design survey.
Mandatory inspection before drawing up a technical assignment for the design of repair, overhaul or reconstruction of a bridge structure. It is carried out in order to determine the maintainability of its elements and collect the necessary information for the development of the project, the adoption of the correct strategy for the modernization of the structure.
- Special unscheduled examinations, incomplete examinations.
In our work we use the latest technologies, modern measuring and construction equipment and software.
- Satellite geodetic devices including SmartStation class;
- Concrete cover and paint equipment meters;
- Devices for determining the strength of concrete;
- Electronic rangefinders.
For 17 years of work, we have surveyed more than 200 structures in Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Pakistan. Among them are a large number of unique and technically complex objects:
- Drawbridges across the Neva in St. Petersburg.
- Combined and road bridges in the Northwest and Far East of Russia.
- Road bridges across the Tvertsa river in Torzhok.
- Road bridge No. 4 over the Staraya Pregolya river and a road bridge over the Novaya Pregolya river in Kaliningrad.
- Bridge over the Nara River in Naro-Fominsk.
- Bridge over the Kolyma river.
- Bridge crossing over the Zolotoy Rog Bay and a low-water bridge in Vladivostok.
- Road bridge across the river Volga in the city of Tver (East bridge).
- Design institutes: JSC "Institute Giprostroymost - St. Petersburg", JSC "Institute Stroyproekt", JSC "Transmost", PJSC "Lengiprotrans", CJSC "Petersburg roads";
- Bridge construction companies: Trest Lenmostostroy CJSC, Pilon CJSC, Mostovik LLC, Sevzapmostostroy LLC, Western High-Speed Diameter JSC;
- Operating organizations: State Unitary Enterprise “Mostotrest”, bridge stations of RAO “Russian Railways”; engineering and research firms: JSC PO Sevzapmostproekt, Research Institute of Bridges and Flaw Detection.