The forerunner of the "Mostovoe Byuro" was Bridge Laboratory, formed in 1929 from specialists of different departments of the Faculty of Land Communications of Leningrad Institute of Railway Engineers to conduct research, information gathering, analysis and development of recommendations and manuals for complex and unique bridges construction.
In 2003, LLC "Mostovoe byuro" was registered based on a voluntary agreement of the leading specialists of the Bridges department of St. Petersburg State University of Communications of Emperor Alexander I and specialists from the "Giprostroymost-St. Petersburg Institute", the Research Institute of Bridges and CJSC "Lengiprotrans".Media about us
Currently, LLC "Mostovoe byuro" Ltd provides services for the implementation of the initial control of working and design documentation, construction control, control over the technical documentation at the federal facilities "Creation of the dry cargo area of the seaport of Taman" and "Construction of the transport crossing ofthe Kerch Strait".
Also field tests of piles are also carried out according to the principle of wave theory of the impact using the PDR instrument cluster at the federal facility "Construction of the Transport Passage across the Kerch Strait" and at the "Construction of the Central Ring Road around Moscow (Section No. 3)."
In addition, the testing laboratory of LLC "Mostovoe byuro" performs ultrasonic inspection of welded joints at the site "Construction of high-speed highway Moscow-St. Petersburg M-11, 7 and 8 stages."
During the last few years, LLC "Mostovoe byuro" has carried out construction supervision, authorial supervision, surveys and tests with the issuance of conclusions and development of recommendations onthe operation of a number of facilities.
For more information, see "Implemented Surveillance Facilities".
Dmitriy VasilevichGeneral Director
Georgy MihaylovichChief engineer
Kirill VladimirovichChief accountant
Pavel IlichDeputy chief engineer
Aleksey AnatolevichDeputy chief engineer
Aleksandr ValerevichHead of construction control group
Mihail VladimirovichHead of construction control group
Mihail SergeevichSenior group
Lyudmila VladimirovnaSenior group
Denis ValerevichHead of the Department of Surveys and Tests
Denis GrigorevichHead of Department of engineering geodesy
Lyuchiya SpartakovnaHead of testing laboratory
Boris KonstantinovichHead of production
Petr NikolaevichOccupational health and safety specialist
Oleg NikolaevichDeputy General Director (development)
OUR SPECIALISTS IN NATIONAL REGISTER OF SPECIALISTS
- Specialists in the organization of construction, included in the National Register of Specialists NOSTROY - 15 people;
- Specialists in the organization of engineering surveys, included in the National Register of Specialists NOPRIZ - 5 people;
- Specialists in the organization of architectural and construction design, iincluded in the National Register of Specialists NOPRIZ - 4 people.
- We have the right to carry out construction, reconstruction, major repairs under a construction contract, concluded with the use of competitive methods of contracting, including highly dangerous, technically complex and unique capital construction projects (except for nuclear power facilities).
- We have the right to carry out the preparation of design documentation for capital construction projects under a contract for project documentation preparation, concluded with the use of competitive methods of contracting for capital construction projects (except for particularly dangerous, technically complex and unique facilities, objects of nuclear energy use).
- We have the right to perform engineering surveys under a construction contract concluded with the use of competitive methods of contracting, including highly dangerous, technically complex and unique capital construction projects (except for nuclear power facilities).