Monitoring of parameters at the stages of construction and operation of buildings and structures, as well as objects of railway and other infrastructure, including the railway contact network.
The main tasks of object monitoring are:
- Development of monitoring and control systems for operational infrastructure security at the stages of construction and continuous operation
- Introduction of hardware and software
- Complex survey and evaluation of strength and dynamic characteristics
- Mathematical modeling, forecasting the state according to the monitoring data at all stages of objects operation
- Determination of the reasons for structures deformation, changes in the properties of materials to make an informed decision on measures to strengthen the parts of the facility, design and prevent the development of negative processes
- Assessment of the structures reliability and their resistance to impacts