Testing of artificial structures
We carry out running-in, static and dynamic tests of artificial structures. Our goal is to determine the actual stress-strain states of the structure, its stresses and forces. And then compare the obtained field measurements with the calculated ones.
For 17 years of work, we have run and tested hundreds of objects, including technically complex and critical ones:
- Pedestrian overpass at the intersection of Glory Avenue and Belgradskaya Street. in St. Petersburg;
- Overhead pedestrian crossings on sections of the Tallinn highway in St. Petersburg;
- Highway from Novy settlement - De-Vries peninsula - Sedanka - Patrokl bay with a low-water bridge, Primorsky Territory;
- Bridge crossing on the street. Stakhanovskaya - Iva on the site of st. Startseva - r. Iva, the first start-up complex in Perm. Railway bridge on the Mezhdurechensk-Taishet section of the Krasnoyarsk railway;
- Bridge crossing over the Yagorba river in Cherepovets.
We have at our disposal more than 50 tools and devices necessary for accurate and high-quality testing of structures: electronic levels, deflection meters, strain gauges, vibration analyzers, seismic analyzers.
- Design institutes: JSC "Institute Giprostroymost - St. Petersburg", JSC "Institute Stroyproekt", JSC "Transmost", PJSC "Lengiprotrans", CJSC "Petersburg roads";
- Bridge construction companies: Trest Lenmostostroy CJSC, Pilon CJSC, Mostovik LLC, Sevzapmostostroy LLC, Western High-Speed Diameter JSC;
- Operating organizations: State Unitary Enterprise “Mostotrest”, bridge stations of RAO “Russian Railways”; engineering and research firms: JSC PO Sevzapmostproekt, Research Institute of Bridges and Flaw Detection.