Capital repairs of the Birzhevoy bridge across the river. Malaya Neva
JSC "Institute Giprostroymost - St. Petersburg"
The overhaul will affect all the structural elements of the bridge: the coastal and intermediate supports of the crossing, fixed and movable spans will be repaired. The concrete slab of the movable wing will be replaced with a modern orthotropic one, and the electromechanical drive of the movable span will be replaced with a hydraulic one. The asphalt concrete pavement of the roadway and sidewalks will also be replaced, the railing and lighting poles will be restored. The repair will be completed in May 2023, it is planned to open the working traffic on the bridge in November 2022.
- The bridge consists of five steel welded superstructures.
- The span lengths are symmetrical and are 37 m + 43.5 m + 53 m + 43.5 m + 37 m.
- The central span is a two-winged drawbridge.
- The total length of the bridge is 239 m,
- The width between the railings is 27 m.
- The width of the carriageway is 21 m.
Performed works: Architectural supervision